Happy Thanksgiving


This is my last post this week because of traveling 'home' for the holiday. I wish you all a Very Happy Thanksgiving! Remember eating Keto is a lifestyle, not a diet. The holidays may seem like they will be tricky, but you just plan for them and you'll be just fine! There are always Meat & Veggies at the table. I will be bringing a Meat 'Stuffing' (my mother-in-laws recipe with a few Keto twists) & I thought I was bringing a Cauliflower Stuffing until I just saw an Instagram post last night where someone used Pork Rinds as their bread... OMGosh, I will be trying that recipe this year! And, I always bring dessert so that I can enjoy something sweet too! So, my Pumpkin Custard Pie (Pennsylvania Dutch style) and I'm trying @FoodDreamer's Goey Pecan Pie this year too!

So bottom line - Enjoy yourself! Don't Stress! Make do with what you've got and when the holiday is over, get back on track!

Chat with you next week! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Pot Lasagna

Best Ever BBQ Sauce

Cheese Taco Shells