Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole


Yum, Yum, Yum! This recipe came from Maya at WholesomeYum! Pop over there and print out the recipe so I can tell you what I did differently and you can jot down notes if you want!

Her recipe states that it can be made either with spinach or broccoli. Since I wanted to use spinach AND I was not making anything else for our dinner, I made some additions:


  • Instead of 2 lbs. Chicken, I made 4 lbs.
  • She didn't mention Salt or Pepper, so I added these while I was cooking my chicken in a skillet on the stove. (While my Bacon was cooking in the AirFryer.)
  • I didn't have enough Ranch dressing so I added Creamy Caesar dressing. (Didn't measure, just dumped.)
  • I probably (because I don't measure) used 1 c. of each Cheese IN the casserole and then another 1/2 c. each (or more) on top.
  • I also added a 12 oz. bag of Riced Cauliflower to the whole mixture.


Because this was my only meal today, I had a HUGE portion!  :-)   I personally believe that this would have served 6 only. Although her recipe says serves 12 - 1 cup servings, I can't imagine that to be true, unless it was the broccoli version which would take up a little bit more room.

Regardless, this was delicious and a keeper! Try it and let me know what you think!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Pot Lasagna

Best Ever BBQ Sauce

Cheese Taco Shells