Airfryer Hamburgers


First attempt at Hamburgers in the Airfryer. They turned out good, but I think I want to try a different temp/time next time. These were done at 350* 18 min.  I think next time, I'll try 375* for 12-14 min.
I didn't make them plain (of course!) and my son didn't even realize what I did to them until after he ate them and we were talking about them :-P Then serve with your favorite toppings!


Print Friendly and PDF
Hamburgers

Ingredients

  • 2 lbs. Hamburger
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/2 t. Chives, dried
  • 1/2 t. Parsley, dried
  • 1/2 t. Dill Weed, dried
  • 1/4 t. Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 t. Onion Powder
  • 1/4 t. Pink Salt
  • 1/4 t. Black Pepper


Mix all ingredients together and form into 6 burgers. Bake in Airfryer. (trying new temp and time next recipe. - you decide what you think you'd prefer!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Pot Lasagna

Cheese Taco Shells