Pulled Pork


We love pulled pork at this house and it's so easy to make. Put it in a crock-pot all day and voila, dinner is ready! Of course, my son has his on rolls/bread, but my husband and I just put it on a plate with some Keto-Friendly BBQ sauce. I also like to add Broccoli Slaw on top of mine. I love the crunch!


Print Friendly and PDF

Pulled Pork

Ingredients

  • 3 lb. boneless Pork Loin
  • Kitchen Bouquet
  • 1/4 c. Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener
  • 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
  • 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
  • 1 sm. Onion, chopped (or 2 T. dried Onion Flakes)
  • 1/2 c. Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 1 c. Water
  • 2 tsp. Garlic Salt
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Keto-Friendly/Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce


Directions

  1. Place Pork Loin in a crockpot and pour/smear Kitchen Bouquet all over it.
  2. Add Apple Cider Vinegar & Water around the pork loin.
  3. Add additional ingredients (except BBQ sauce). (I like to sprinkle it all over the pork and in the water.)
  4. Turn crock-pot on high for 6-8 hours.
  5. 'Pull' the pork and serve!


Tips

  • I used to use 2 forks to 'pull' my pork, but my arms got tired. So, I saw someone use a hand beater to shred chicken and thought to myself, 'That will work for my pulled pork too.' (It's great!)
  • I don't drain any of the juice, just 'pull' the pork in the juice and serve that way!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Pot Lasagna

Best Ever BBQ Sauce

Cheese Taco Shells