One Pot Lasagna


How many times have I told you how much I love 1 pot or 1 skillet meals?? Well, here's another one of my favorites!

This one I made in my dutch oven so I could finish it off in the oven. However, a skillet would work out perfect too!

One Pot Lasagna

Ingredients

  • 2 T. Olive Oil
  • 3 lbs. ground Beef, drained
  • 1/2 chopped Onion or 1 T. Onion Flakes
  • 2 cloves Garlic
  • 6 T. Tomato Paste
  • 1 T. dried Oregano
  • 1 T. dried Basil
  • 1 t. Sea Salt
  • 1/2 t. Black Pepper
  • 1 t. Garlic Salt
  • 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese, grated
  • 1 jar (24oz) Sauce
  • 1 1/2 c. Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
  • 3 c. Mozzarella Cheese (keep 1/2 back for topping)

Directions

  1. Heat oil in Dutch Oven or Lg Skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Preheat oven to 400*.
  3. Cook ground Beef until browned. Drain excess oil and put beef back in the pan.
  4. Add remaining ingredients (except 1/2 of Mozzarella Cheese). Cook and stir until fully combined.
  5. Top with remaining Mozzarella Cheese and put into the oven.
  6. Bake for 20-30 min. until bubbly.

Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Ever BBQ Sauce

Cheese Taco Shells