Busy! Busy! Busy!

It's that time of the school year where things seem to be super busy. That's one of the reason's why this is the first night this week that I've blogged.

School will be finished for our school district on June 7th. So luckily, Awana has already finished and PTO is winding down. Unfortunately, there is still "stuff" that needs to be done and be taken care of for the next year. Soccer ended last weekend - YeeHaaa! Swimming will end next week - YeeHaaa! Taekwondo will continue all year - but that's okay! I'm really looking forward to some "catch-up" time.... does that really exist?

I just heard the other day on a talk radio show that "catch-up" time never happens because we continue to fill our time with "stuff". (Another statistic I heard had to do with praying....)but unless we are INTENTIONAL with our time, we won't get the important things done. Sometimes that means putting it on the calendar/ planner/ or appt. book.

I'm one of those people... if it's not in the appt. book, it's not getting done. I'm serious when I tell you that even watering the plants and feeding the fish are in my appt. book. So, I say to you, "Start being Intentional with your time and see not only what you are able to accomplish, but how easier your days will go when you prioritize your time."

P.S. Don't forget to calendar your "ME" time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Pot Lasagna

Best Ever BBQ Sauce

Cheese Taco Shells