Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole


I absolutely LOVE casseroles! I love the simplicity of everything in 1 pot/dish with a casserole. I came across this recipe the other day and decided to give it a try. I've had cabbage rolls in the past (some good/ some NOT so good!) but have never made them because they looked labor intensive. Again, I LOVE simplicity when cooking because I just want to eat!! :-P     And I want to eat something delicious, not mediocre!

So anyway, I tried this recipe from Wholesome Yum, I think it's a hit! I've loved it so much that I've been eating it for the last 3 days...lol... Since most nights are just my husband and I (and in some cases, just me due to his travels), I've been enjoying my leftovers. I haven't tried to freeze it yet, but I don't see why you couldn't.

Jump on over to Wholesome Yum to get the recipe and enjoy it yourself!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Ever BBQ Sauce

One Pot Lasagna

Cheese Taco Shells