Bacon Wrapped Tilapia


Oh My Gosh.... This meal was delicious tonight! The guys had green beans with their fish, but I opted for riced cauliflower w/ lots of butter. But back to the fish... this recipe came from WickedStuffed Keto Blog. Her recipe called for a 350* oven for 20-30 min, but I like my bacon crispier than that so I bumped it to 450* after 15 min and went an additional 10-12 min. It's a super easy recipe: spray your cookie sheet, pat dry your fillets, spread butter (she suggest ghee) on each fillet, sprinkle w/ dried basil & pepper. Then wrap 2-3 pieces of bacon around your fillet and bake. The 'dipping' sauce was simply 1/4c. Mayo + 1-1.5T. Lemon Juice + pepper.

I would definitely make this again. My son (15yrs.) even ate it with no complaints!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Ever BBQ Sauce

One Pot Lasagna

Cheese Taco Shells